Bootstrap is helpful in building an attractive, completely mobile responsive website, but some mobile users can go away by the slow loading time and battery drain problems. Bootstrap comes with a lot of lines of code CSS and JS, which is a good thing, but also a bad thing because of the bad internet connection.
Example code here:
My First Bootstrap Page
Resize this page to see the responsive effect!
Delhi is the capital city of India.
It is the most populous city in India,
with a metropolitan area of over 10 million inhabitants.
Canberra is the capital of Australia.
The Canberra area is not the largest population centers in Australia,
It has only half a million inhabitants.
Ottawa is the capital of Canada.
It is the center of Canada,
and has around a million inhabitants
The output will show you the heading and the 3 coloums underneath with different capitals and their little description below.
Using Bootstrap has few benefits like:
– Fewer Cross-browser issues.
– A consistent framework that supports major of all browsers and CSS compatibility fixes.
– Lightweight and customizable.
– Responsive structures and styles.
– Several JS plugins using jQuery.
– Good documentation and community support.
I hope this article will be helpful to you Guys :) please write in the comment below…..